i love self sabotage

 

When you just start at his active now chat and wonder if you should message. Maybe I should say hi.

NAHHHH 🥲 

----

so I think I'll keep updating this thread instead of making more posts, bc my exact thought whenever kuya and he's distant is I gotta rant to da blog, u guys are so lucky to hear from me. /s

so for example i called da kuya kuya, and bro was like wow ure calling kuya now. 🤣🤣🤣

i was like am I not supposed to, he has now left me on read 🥹

love my life!!
---
2 minutes later

bro says he was just surprised that's all. DOES THAT MEAN HE DOESNT WANT ME TO CALL HIM MY OLDER BROTHER OR SOMETHING!?! GIVE ME SOMETHING TO WORK WITH HERE POPE FRANCIS /s

---
the next day

so we did end up talking, but imma feel really bad right now because I don't know what to do when people say they are sad. WHY DO I JUST SAY OH THATS NOT GOOD. LIKE OFC THEY KNOW THAT.

-----
he calls me xiao mei AWUW
----
bro i have a problem. i hope he never sees this, or i hope no one ever sees this
----

I feel like I've been good for so long it feels refreshing to do something a little concerning. I know infatuation isn't forever, but damn is it exciting 
---
2 days later

I got no bee in the trap lmao, beez in the trap bee beez in the trap


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Y'all I wish that he would stay in my memories

lessons learned?