a reminder of why
I keep forgetting why I haven't reached out to Francis. Here's why Amy :)
Your friendship was going pretty well, talking every night, calling, hanging out, but in recent weeks it has changed. You gave it all of 1 week and 4 days to realize that things weren't going back. These changes include:
He was back at school, so every night he was unresponsive because he was tired. Any time I would mention something about me, which had become a rare occurrence by itself, he wouldn't put in any effort to ask me about it or say anything apart from "oh I see", this makes it hard to make conversation with him when he is unresponsive.
Left me on delivered for 24 hours.
Tried to hangout with him, he's tired again, I was very close to his area.
It didn't bring me much joy talking to him.
All of his messages weirdly contained something about his sleep or being tired.
He kept falling asleep on me.
"some fals alarm woke us all up, I'm so tired"
"I just woke up from my nap"
"I can't I'm soo tired"
"I'm tired and brainded"
I sympathise with him being tired, and I want him to sleep well, but it's a big reflection of his bad habits.
He would bring up multiple times how tired and braindead he was instead of replying to things I said or questions I asked. Which led me to believe that he is hinting at wanting to not talk because he is tired. And since he brought it up every time then he doesn't want to talk.
There are also so many things I could think of on why he actually does want to talk! Nevermind this! But I have chosen this as the stronger claim over the latter.
So yup.
**EDIT:
Also because it geniunely irritated me how he kept asking me to sing his breakup songs. I thought to begin with "oh he thinks my voice would sound good on this", nah. He would say that today he broke down crying and he has been playing munto on repeat, or sigurdo, or pagsamo, and then he'd ask me to sing it for him, to which I did until I realised these were his breakup songs and that right now the only person in his mind was his ex, and that it's his fault for not dealing with that well enough to let me go.
Comments
Post a Comment