late night realisations but it's realizing why he freaked out on me commenting on his new post. #theothergirl #yaymylife bwahahhaahshsahhahhhafawehlajwherivjwerwerwewtf
The way I spent this whole morning being like "Yeah I really feel like I'm moving past him" "He feels like a distant memory" just to open my messages and THERE HE IS. As in I'm just laughing because even as I was opening it I was like ahh I'm happy I don't have to worry about responding to his short as messages now. K guys, so last night I posted a story of an amazing sunset. Like crazy level sunset. I'll actually upload the story here. Anyway he texted to say "I dreamed of a sunset exactly like that". YALL WAHT. Hmm ok, what's a good response. Bro imagine I just heart it lmao. No what about "do you remember what your dream was about?"
Well yes, but actually no. I don't know if I did this all over again with someone new, would I put myself out there as much as I did before? Because you should put yourself out there, open up to someone to deepen your bond, right? It just means it's easier for them to feel like they have power over ya and that's what hurts. It's messed up to use someone's vulnerability as a perfect opportunity to become the bigger person or the one in charge. I have done that before though, and I'm really not proud of it. I think yes, you should open up but to the right person. Sometimes, you'll never know what kind of person they are until you do open up, and that sucks, but it's a part of finding out. If you never invest anything, you'll never feel the full emotional feeling of it. That's what makes sense at least...
Comments
Post a Comment