so gang, turns out he's been depressed lately

 Yk if this was a tactic to keep me around, it's working. I can't leave someone when I know they're hurting. But at the same time, technically I don't owe him anything. I'm not some long time best friend, or his gf, or his relative, I'm just a random 16 year old who happened to cross paths with him. Alas gang, I still care.

So we haven't really been talking consistently lately, and i kinda assumed it was him acting up again or whatever so it's like I went through a whole another "letting him go" phase, but last night i did have a small text conversation with him, although it did feel like I was talking to a block wall most of the time.

(context he reached out to say that his screen was finally fixed on his phone)

him: i can check my schedule now

me: you couldn't before?

him: I couldn't and I was stressed abt it

me: I see, yeah I can imagine you have a lot on your plate right now.

me: are you still stressed?

him: kind off

me: are you sleeping early tonight?

him: dependss

me: dependss are you awake right now?

---

So yeah that conversation spanned over 5 hours bwahaha, but I genuinely feel like leaving and not talking to him when he's at the point of one worded responses, but we chatted more for me to realise he's just super low.

him: yeah im awake

me: that makes two of us

me: how was your day today?

him: yk, I skipped class

(due to my lack of interest, i started talking to Joshua and it was actually really nice)

him: wya amy, im sleepy

me: I'm sorry francis!

him: it's ok, dw

me: I was catching up with my kuya

him: glad to hear it

me: how was your day today?

him: I got my screen replaced

him: then I skipped class

him: cus I broke down

him: XD

me: ohh I see

---

yeah so that happened and he kinda ended the conversation there because he was tired. I'm just confused as to what to say, why he's telling me, and why I care. 

finish lataa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Y'all I wish that he would stay in my memories

lessons learned?