you know I actually sympathize with the braindead rn

I have to sit in this seat for another 12 hours ahhhh. My brain is already giving up on me, I thought 8 hours was enough sleep but maybe notss. I'm just yawwwwnning as I write this. Mmm. Right now I feel like going to bed and bingewatching the tv show never have I ever until I fall asleep. I started watching that show last year around May but haven't watched since, there's parang 4 seasons now.

pero i feel a little bad for not reaching out to my friend, (my frieeendd, my frieend, what is it meme), and hope he is not offended but I feel like I am doing good and just want to have peace in my life, so if I feel good and he's okay then yeah I feel okay.

Sunday I learn that I'm not into the social online scene of content creation, tiktoks, and online status, it's just fake, it's hard, and I realised just how geared instagram is into hooking you and your time and plaueging your mind. They want you to scroll, they want to show you pretty people, they want you to compare, they want you to post, they want you to overthink. The entire platform doesn't let you choose what you see, you have no control. Yeah when it's put like that I don't feel happiness towards instagram. Ummm if I lost jirene then yeah I'd feel generally hopeless again but having a good friend here is soo nice.

I'm actually excited to not check instagram ever. Once I know that no one messages me on there I'll just keep notifications on and not check it too often. I realised how much I would just open instagram by default, how it was automatically coded into me.

i am slowly drooping my eyes closed hehehe.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Y'all I wish that he would stay in my memories

lessons learned?