"You were in my dream last night"

lowkey why do i look so white today, I swear I actually look whiter at the start of the day if that makes any sense. Welp, I slept in and then my concience told me off by giving me a scary dream. Don't tell my brain but I actually enjoyed it. Like props to my brain because it did a really good job including all my scariest fears. I mean for starters, it had francis in it and you know it's gonna be a bad dream when francis is in it. It was set in stake conference, and francis and his dance team was there sitting in the overflow chairs, but I was like hell nahhhh I am not ready to talk to him, so kyla went and sat next to him instead. I then saw my mum and tane go inside, and so I walk forward to see them but then realise I am now literally right in view of francis and so I run off and then I'm anxiety because now I don't have-

ah welp that's even more embarrising my brother saw all of my writing, moving on.

So Dad's then like ok let's go (as usual cus he doesn't stay for church) and we walk to... hong kong?? We walk pass madison beer, and I also debate in my head whether you could stick a bouncy castle at the back of a truck and jump in it as the truck moves. Somehow Dad leaves me on my own and I have to rely on my watches GPS to get me home, it's dark and sketchy. Now everything starts becoming a little off. I walk through a neighbourhood which seems nice, but all the doors are open with the lights turned on in some, there's coins on the floor, I keep rushing forward to get home until I man finally stops me, his whole pitch is that his name is scary and he's about to tell me my name when-

Well! My brain couldn't even handle that, I woke up and realized I slept in for a whole hour and a half

To top it off, parts of the dream included me replying to francis, and back when I was talking to him, that was a reccuring anxiety inducing dream of mine. Every. Single. Night. I would fear that I sent back the wrong thing and I'd wake up panicked. Hahah this is a pro of not talking anymore.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Y'all I wish that he would stay in my memories

lessons learned?