random dream
For the most part my dream was set back in fsy, the main thing I remember there is that emmanuel was texting francis asking him about me but after that I was at the chapel, and I was pregnant. Literally in the span of one day I was getting more and more pregnant looking and I was telling people too. I also went to a different ward at some point? Like I didn't recognize anyone and I sat at the back but that was before all of this. At the ward I told the missionaries I was pregnant lol and then I remember Jhayciel was actually supportive. We went home by walking on top of the hedges with my pet rat. Then somehow we were in this dance studio where francis was so I saw him again and I was like huh he's shorter than I remember lmao. so we danced and afterwards there was an ... easter egg hunt? Seriously this was the randomest dream ever. So I start texting him, and I tell him about almost being pregnant but I didn't think I was again. It was at this point my brain had enough and was like francis is actually replying? Aint no way. So I briefly woke up.
Comments
Post a Comment